You did it! Another blog post from Aimee! Yeah! This movie is hilarious! Can't wait to see that cute Ny Guy in person. And the rest of you :) ONly 56 more days! (Emma counted this morning.)
That had been laughing out loud. So funny! I'm glad I get to see you blog now. You seem to do great, I have no idea what you would need tutoring with! You could probably teach me a few things! :)
4 comments:
You did it! Another blog post from Aimee! Yeah! This movie is hilarious! Can't wait to see that cute Ny Guy in person. And the rest of you :) ONly 56 more days! (Emma counted this morning.)
Man, he dances like his Dad!!
That had been laughing out loud. So funny! I'm glad I get to see you blog now. You seem to do great, I have no idea what you would need tutoring with! You could probably teach me a few things! :)
thats funny lol this is chelsea by the away email ccrcaven@yahoo.com
Post a Comment