Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kids Rock!!!

I can't keep Weston, Nyan or Kendelle off the piano. They all love to play music. Chiz rocks out on his guitar and they add their on groove to his. Weston has been playing the guitar a little also. He is so talented.I hope he will play like his Dad. Chiz & I both had fun Brithdays!! My friends are so good to me they always spoil me. I don't know what I would do with out my Girlfriends!!! For Chizzy's B-day we kind of had two celebrations, on his b-day we had pizza & ice cream cake. The Graham's came over & all of Westons buddies. Then the next night we went bowling with the Pancheri's & the Graham's & Toa of course . I won after two gutter balls it was Awesome!

4 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Birthday Chiz and Aimee!! Your celebrations sound fun.

Unknown said...

Nice come back w/ the bowling Aim!!

Us Craven's said...

I want you to know that you are awesome!!!! I hope your birthday was awesome- and I hope you know I thought about you all the day, I am not as awesome as you!!! But I love you!!!!

julib said...

Everythings better in Vegas! Life is just funner with the Lott's around the place! I need to see a current photo of little miss chubby cheeks!! Get Weston to help you. He probably could figure all this technology out.