Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chiz is turning 40!!

Chiz Fever is turning 40!!!! February15!!

Still Rockin on!!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Aim!! So glad you have a blog!! here's mine: beairdfam.blogspot.com
I'm trying to get Juli into it too. :)

Jodi Leishman said...

Aimee - Thanks for letting us bombard you for the Super Bowl. Chiz definately gets the best sandwhich maker award! Your family is so darling we had a blast getting to know your kids better and catching up.
I definately need to shop with you more often.
You guys are awesome!!

Melissa said...

Aimee-It's Melissa (Barnes) Jones! How are you! I found your blog thru Tara's blog! How are you!!

Melissa said...

PS- Happy birthday Chiz!!

Us Craven's said...

Oh my Chiz looks GRRREEAATT at Forty- I am right behind you buddy!!! Why is it that men get better lookin' and women just look old? Not Aimee' she is eternally beautiful!!! I hope that you had a great birthday!! I wish that we could have been with you guys!!!