Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weston's Movin on to Jr.High


NO Mother could be prouder! What a responsible, smart, gorgeous boy!










Party like its 1999! Oh wait..you were all in diapers then!


4 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW - Jr. High!! That's AWESOME Weston. You're such a handsome guy. Looks like you know how to throw a good party as well.

Melissa said...

There is no way your kids are that old! Wow-I've been gone a long time! Your kids are so cute!!

Kara said...

What cute kids you have. I just found your blog, and it's so good to see what you're up to. Guess what? I'm due with #4 in November. I know I'm crazy! It will be fun keeping in touch now that I have a blog! Love Ya!

Us Craven's said...

That is a very cute picture and I can't believe that our kids are growing up despite us! I love YOU!!!!! Hope to see you soon! We have moved- maybe I can put it on my Blogg-maybe!?:)